The 2 best loans to finance a car in July
You are probably thinking about buying a new vehicle. In these situations, it is normal to go to our financial institution or the concessionaire itself to assess the financing conditions.
However, from Crediting and based on the insurance comparator Good Lender, we want to offer you a comprehensive study of the 2 best loans to finance a car in the month of July .
Forget about having to resort to only two options and look for alternatives that can be much more attractive to you. You are ready? In that case, let’s get to it!
Loans to finance a car in July
These loans are characterized by giving clients the possibility of financing the purchase of their vehicle in comfortable monthly installments with a repayment term that can be extended up to 8 years.
To make this ranking, the TIN, the APR, the commissions and the links have been taken into account. According to the data offered by the Bank of Spain, consumer loans today are between 8 and 9 percent APR. The loans that you will see below are below these levels.
Loan Now your car from Lender Bank
It is one of the best loans to finance your car in July. This loan, offered by Lender Bank, is intended exclusively for the purchase of a car. You can get a maximum of $ 60,000 with which to finance up to one hundred percent of the price of the car .
- This loan is characterized by having a 5.92 percent APR . This figure can vary between 5.92 percent and 6.47 depending on the relationship with the entity.
- The TIN amounts to 4.95 percent for all those who meet the binding conditions. In case of not complying with them, the TIN will be positioned at 6.20 percent.
- Repayment terms: You can have up to ten years to repay the loan or a minimum of 12 months.
- The Lender Bank Now Your Car loan has no commissions of any kind (closing, opening or early cancellation).
- The minimum amount offered is $ 5,000 and the maximum is $ 60,000 .
- If you want to get the maximum bonus you must accept certain linked products. These are the direct debit of the payroll and the contracting of a life insurance through Lender Bank.
Without a doubt, the second best loan in July is the MyCredit Lender. With a 5.95 percent TIN you can get up to 60,000 USD to use them for any purpose. Whether to buy a vehicle to reform your home.
- Who is it for? Perhaps one of the main penalties of this loan is that it is aimed at employed workers and pensioners. So if you are self-employed, you will not be able to access it to finance the purchase of your car.
- Among its advantages stands out the fact that you do not have to be a client of ING, which does not have excessive paperwork, the response is practically immediate and can be contracted through the internet.
- MyCredit Lender lacks opening, closing or early repayment fees.
- Amount and terms of return. You can get from a minimum of $ 6000 to a maximum of $ 60,000 with a return period of between 12 months and 7 years.
- It lacks linked products. Which positions it as one of the best loans to finance a car in July.